Why choose the Mediation Bureau?
- The speed of organization (within two weeks) gives the parents and the child clarity. Mostly, cross-border mediation takes place within two days during the weekend.
- Unique pressure cooker model: the cross-border mediation takes place within three sessions, each three hours.
- Two specialized cross-border mediators guide every session: one lawyer mediator and one mediator with a behavior science background.
- The voice of the child is heard by a third impartial mediator.
- The judicial procedure will not be delayed or harmed, but runs parallel to the mediation.
- Financial aid is possible for those parents who meet the criteria.